THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

3/13/08

WEST BANK COALITION (N.O. 1993)



West Bank Coalition consists of MC-P, T Smooth and Cold Ice, I ain't ever heard of any of them ever before, they most likely dead or in jail right now because I ain't heard of any new shit comin out with these names either. This label (Emoja Records) also worked with Percy P (9 Millimeter), Deadly But Ruthless and L.A.N. (Leathal Azz Niggaz).
This tape is tight in my opinion, drugs, sex and murder are the lyrics and they flow well for 1993!

1.Intro/Bitch U No Me
2.Something Ain't Right
3.Pass Da Nine
4.Til Dope Do Us Part
5.Chriz Walk
6.Down Wit Da Coalation
7.Dope Iz N Da Back
8.Bitch Tricken Hoes (Pt.1)
9.Checkin' Da Fellaz (Reprise)
10.Checkin' Da Fellaz

Another big fuck you to the people @ rapvault that released my rip of this tape on their wack childish forum for everyone to download and add to their worthless collection of shit. You know nothing about this shit and probably wont ever listen to it again or just deleted it, this tape is one of my favorite and rarest, so fuck yall for spreading it I didnt ask anybody to do dat.

0 comments: