THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

3/14/08

812 FACULTY - MIDWEST MADNIGGAZ COMPILATION (INDIANA 1996)

812 Faculty compilation was (one of) the tightest compilation(s) coming out of Indiana in the period of rap they where in. This compilation features Ruffside Playaz, Redrum, Killa-O, Sang, Short, AK, Indo, C-Lo, Tre Shot, Strict-9, Slick And Smooth, Murda-1 and Sin; this is the 812 Faculty. This CD is a personal fave of mine as well as alot of my homies !! The lyrics are of struggle and stress of strivin in the drug game and are straight murderous as the tracks state.
Unfortunately 812 Faculty split after their final release, No Love, they lost alot of group members and made the new 812 Souljahz...Not the same, but they still come tight.
Enjoy This Real Shit !

FULL ALBUM

1.Seven
2.Money Callin
3.Parlayin
4.Sic "N" Da' Game
5.I.B.G.
6.Members Only
7.187 Degreez
8.Servin Heat
9.186
10.Hard Times
11.Chances
12.Tonight's The Night
13.Erica
14.Bullet Holes
15.Hell Highspeed

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had it back in the day and it was my favorite, unfortunately it was stolen from my car and I haven't been able to find another copy since.

If anyone knows where to get one e-mail me at brendon762003@yahoo.com